We are a premier provider dedicated to healing children and young adults, strengthening families, and transforming communities through quality comprehensive services and advocacy. We envision a world in which children and young adults, families, and communities are able to heal, grow, and thrive.
Hillsides Core Values
These values have been the heart of Hillsides since 1913, and they will continue to guide the organization:
- Quality Care: We foster a culture of excellence to ensure that clients and their families receive the highest quality of care through our continuum of services.
- Respect: We honor the worth of each individual client, family, staff member, and community partner.
- Integrity: We act with honesty and accountability to build trust and achieve results.
- Transparency: We value openness and clarity in our work to assure clients, families, staff, and community partners of our strong organization management.
- Compassion: We treat all individuals with kindness and practice a culture of trauma-responsive care.
- Collaboration: We engage clients, families, and community partners in our work to improve outcomes and ensure long-term success.
- Innovation: We demonstrate impact through the exploration and implementation of new, data-informed ideas and a commitment to continuous improvement.