Families struggling through crises or challenging situations know they can find experienced bilingual, bicultural practitioners who are responsive, accessible, and compassionate. Through our various Bienvenidos Family Resource Centers, we offer numerous community-based programs and services. We provide mental health services and a family preservation program, among other crucial resources. Another program we provide is Foster Care and Adoptions. Home-based family care (formerly known as foster care) is an opportunity to provide children who have experienced trauma a place to call home. We turn obstacles into opportunities to restore hope and honor the inherent integrity of each individual in every family.
Fill out our intake form to inquire about services or call us at 323-274-3075. We serve clients ages 0-59.
Family Preservation program includes:
- In-home outreach counseling
- Case management
- Child-focused activities
- Parent training and substitute adult role model training
- Teaching and demonstrating homemaker skills
- Referrals to a wide array of services, including mental health, childcare, substance abuse treatment, parenting classes, domestic violence classes, support groups, employment training, income support, housing, early intervention, education and nutrition
Mental health services include:
- Individual, family or group therapy
- Problem-solving treatment focused on home or school issues
- Treatment to help children heal from trauma or cope with challenges
- Coordinated care with school, home and community
- Crisis intervention
- Medication support services
- Psychological testing
- School-based services
Therapeutic Behavior Services, which offers intensive one-on-one services to children
Wraparound Services, developed through a team-planning process, focus on the strengths and needs of the child and family to develop and implement an individualized plan of care to address the children’s mental health needs
Project Safe – LA, an HIV, HEP C and substance abuse prevention program for youth ages 13 – 24 who reside in East Los Angeles. This program uses selected evidence-based models that include the use of art, film and storytelling to empower youth and communities.
Family Prevention and Aftercare program that offers activities, resources and supports to keep families together, connect them with communities and help them increase their economic opportunities
School-based mental health services because children’s needs are often first detected in the school setting
Foster Care and Adoptions
Through our Foster Care and Adoptions program, we provide services to children and youth ranging from newborn to 21 years from all backgrounds, with a special emphasis on meeting the needs of children whose primary language is Spanish. Adoption is an opportunity for children to have a “forever” family when they are unable to be reunited with their birth parent(s).
We are actively recruiting new resource families to foster kids in need as part of our #CreateLastingChange campaign and will help you through the process every step of the way. Please fill out this brief form if you’re interested in learning more about becoming a resource family for us.
Programs are partially funded by the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health and the Department of Children and Family Services. Services may vary based on location.
149 Pasadena Ave. Suite A
South Pasadena, CA 91030
13001 Ramona Blvd., Suite A
Irwindale, CA 91760
Baldwin Park Teen Center
15010 Badillo Ave.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
North Park Alternative School
4600 Bogart Ave.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
435 W. Mission Blvd., Ste. 201
Pomona, CA 91766
50 E. Foothill Blvd., Ste. 300
Arcadia, CA 91006
9828 Central Avenue
Montclair, CA 91763
5400 E. Olympic Blvd., 1st floor
Los Angeles, CA 90022
1020 E. Palmdale Blvd., Suite 200A
Palmdale, CA 93550
- Baldwin Park School Distict:
- North Park High School
- Geddes Elementary Schools
- De Anza Elementary School
- Central Elementary School
- Vineland Elementary School
- Pleasant View Elementary School
- Pasadena School District:
- Washington Middle School
- Franklin Elementary School
- Wilson Middle School
- Logan Elementary School
- Union Elementary School
- Miguel Contreras High School
- Hilda Solis Academy
- Hamasaki Elementary
- Esteban Torres High School
- Montebello School District:
- Potrero Heights Elementary
- Community Day School
- Montebello Park Elementary
- Macy Intermediate
- El Rancho School District:
- Rivera Elementary
- Rivera Middle School
- El Rancho High School
Click here for a map of our service areas and a complete list of cities we serve.
Need Services? Click Here or call our new intake number is 323-274-3075.
Find out what our consumers have to say and what we've done to improve.
Check out the latest Consumer Roundtable newsletter.
FRC Consumer Roundtable Survey English
FRC Consumer Roundtable Survey Spanish